Delivery & Returns
Orders are despatched within 2-3 business days and are sent by one of the following delivery methods:
FREE DELIVERY on all UK orders over £35
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked - £3.50 - (2-4 business days after despatch)
- Royal Mail 24 Tracked -£4.50 - (1-3 business days after despatch)
- Ireland - Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed (5-7 business days)
- USA - Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed (7-10 business days)
- Items that have arrived damaged.
- Faulty wax warmers.
If you return an item outside of it's original packaging then we won't be able to offer a refund, but will instead add the value as reward points to your account so you can redeem vouchers to use on our website.
If you would like to return something to us then in the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, the nature of your problem and any supporting photos. If in the unlikely event your order is missing any items then we need a photo of the products you received, the invoice and the packaging it arrived in.
Return Address: Cosy Candles, 84 Cullingham Road, Ipswich, Suffolk IP1 2EG
We do not accept returns/refunds for:
- Sample pots as these are samples of our larger products.
- Wax melts and candles that have been used or partially used.
- Wax melts that you don't like the scent of. Scent is subjective which is why we have launched our sample range so you can try scents before purchasing our larger products. There is a Swap and Sell Facebook Group here where you can exchange your unwanted products with other people.
- VIP subscription boxes. Due to the surprise nature of our subscription box we are unable to offer refunds or returns.
- Products where the fees have been donated to a charity or good cause.
I think my order has been lost in the post
If 10 days have elapsed since your order was despatched (UK only) and your order hasn't arrived, and your tracking number hasn't updated with any relevant information then we will arrange for a replacement to be sent.